Dealership cleaning pain points? Automotive, truck, RV and other dealers needed to rapidly transform in 2020 in response to the Coronavirus Covid-19 pandemic. Suddenly, cleanliness and contactless checkout became more critical than ever. Some dealers were well into advance servicing with technology, and those that lagged are still playing catch up. Greater Good Tech has the solutions needed to transform or update your dealership while also maximizing profits. What is contactless checkout for service department? Communicate with the customer with their preferred means and empower them to choose their preferred checkout method.
- Communicate via phone, text, email
- Check out in-store, via text or from email
- Pay with Credit card, Paypal, and alternative methods
- Integrated with DMS or standalone via portal or app
- Email or text customers with full audit trail- bring your own device OK because all activity is in the app; automated compliance management.
- Upsell customer in compliant manner, proven to increase parts and new car sales.
- Customers can forward to 3rd party payer or designate 3rd party person to pick up- this kind of flexibility changes the buyer experience and improves CSI scores.
- Manual disinfect high touch points- key, fob, door handle, a/c gear shifter etc
- Mist/fog A/c filtration
- Interior overall mist/fog
Greater Good Tech recommended dealer disinfecting solution:
- EPA registered product Covid kill rate of 60 seconds.
- Broad methods of application, which include mop, manual spray, fog or mist, and disperse via air conditioning systems.
- More chemically efficient than other products; expensive electrostatic sprayers unnecessary.
- Neutralizes odors vs covering up which rarely works and exposes people to more chemicals.
- No residue, harmful odors, or dangerous byproducts.
- Refresh air and heating systems, carpet and more with quick re-entry.
- Rolls Royce study confirmed safe for leather and veneers
- Reduces planet impact from manufacturing to distribution. If you're using ready made or any chemical delivered in liquid form, there's tremendous waste, uses fossil fuels, plastics filling landfills. "Green Seal" certification is a paid service, and does not necessarily reflect the best chemical technology for disinfectants.