Historically, the manufacturer sold B2B, including for industrial equipment and heavy duty equipment. The fuel catalyst formula has been widely tested and is used globally. You can read some of the fuel tab case studies here, including:
- Route 66 Logistics, Inc.
- Davis County Sheriff's Office
- Astec Industries Double Barrel Asphalt Plant.
Liquid additives for consumer cars have been around for years. Ready-to-use (RTU) plastic containers are a major problem for the environment from manufacturing to shipping and final disposition to landfills. In 2019, National Geographic said "plastic pollution has become one of the most pressing environmental issues of our time. Like our air, water and surface cleaner, Blaze EcoTech is sold as a small, solid tablet. Add Blaze EcoTech to your fuel tank when filling up. Per Blaze Ecotech, most users experience fuel savings between 7% and 22%. With multiple variable factors impacting fuel mileage, it's best to just try it yourself. I personally saw a bigger boost on my 2021 Mazda CX5 AWD fuel efficiency panel after the second fill up.
This handy web site compares EPA and consumer shared data on automotive fuel efficiency so you can see how your car compares before you try it; Registration is not required to view the data. https://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/Find.do?action=yourMpgVehicle&src=mpg&id=43134
- Improves catalytic combustion
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Increases power
- Reduces carbon and other harmful emissions
- Prevents engine wear for reduced maintenance cost
How to buy Blaze Ecotech fuel tabs:You need a StoplightGo.com account to buy them. An INVITE CODE is required. There is no cost to register and become a customer with StoplightGO, and or to get access to the Stores. There are two options right now:
- Get on the Waiting List/ Join now (for free) with invite code speedy and then shop immediately.
- Become a StoplightGO "driver" with invite code speedy. Learn more here https://stoplightgo.com/earn/